Based on the Gold Coast, Treestylin offers safe, reliable and professional Tree Removal and Tree Care Services to the entire Gold Coast and Hinterland area, and south to Tweed and Byron Shires.
Tree Pruning is one of the most important maintenance practices and can go a long way towards achieving that stunning garden or landscape you are after.
Tree removal is a necessary part of landscape management. Selective removal of trees from crowded landscapes provides space for the remaining trees to grow
If you need a documented tree report for third parties, our Cert 5 Arborist will liaise with you in regard to your requirements and present you with an independent expert tree report.
For us, stump removal is an integral part of tree removal. Stumps left behind will decay and may become a breeding ground for fungus and termites as well as being an eye-sore.
Our qualified and insured Arborists can perform detailed tree inspections that provide you with documented tree assessments noting any potential hazards and outlining remedial requirements.
Tree Pruning is one of the most important maintenance practices and can go a long way towards achieving that stunning garden or landscape you are after. The main objectives of pruning are
- To preserve and improve a tree’s health and structure.
- To reduce hazards or specific dangers that large overhanging branches may cause.
Our Specialist Tree Pruning Services Include:
- Formative Pruning
- Deadwood Removal
- Weight Reduction
- Canopy Lifting
- Canopy Thinning
- Remedial Pruning
- Fenceline & Building Clearance Pruning
Lopping Versus Pruning
Lopping is the cutting of stems or branches to “stubs” or to lateral branches that are not large enough to assume their terminal role.
We hear regularly from concerned tree owners that their trees have been lopped, often after they were advised by a “tree lopper” that this would solve a perceived problem.
The reality is that lopping creates many more problems than it solves. Lopping often removes between 50-100% of a trees’ canopy. As a trees’ foliage is essential for food production, this kind of shock triggers new growth that is added to combat the massive amounts of stress that the tree suffers. This new growth is sometimes called epicormic or reaction growth.
Lopping Versus Pruning
The natural branching structure of a tree is a biological wonder. Lopping removes the ends of branches leaving ugly stubs. Lopping destroys the natural form of a tree.Our team of specialists carry out all tree pruning work to Australian Standard AS4373-2007, with care taken to encourage structural integrity, appearance, safety and the overall health of your trees.
The Benefits of Tree Pruning and Trimming:
- Removal of broken, diseased or dead branches in order to prevent decay-producing fungi from infecting your tree.
- The removal of live branches is necessary in order to increase sunlight exposure to an area and increase circulation of air within the canopy.
- Developmental tree pruning is done to achieve desirable branch architecture and structural integrity. This practice can essentially reduce the potential cost of dealing with problems later on in the tree’s life. Tree pruning for appearance and restoration is essential for maximising the beauty of mature garden landscapes.
- Safety audits and storm damage prevention is essential here on the Gold Coast and is crucial in eliminating danger and property damage from fallen limbs. In particular trees along driveways, pedestrian paths and surrounding buildings, and low hanging branches can become a hazard.
What People Are Saying
Frank & Lorraine
Tree Stylin were very professional. The cost was reasonable. They did the job exactly how we wanted it. They were very good and cleaned up all the mess afterwards. I would definitely recommend them.
I used Tree Stylin and was very satisfied by the job they did. Very professional, good communication, and competitive prices, I would recommend their services to anyone looking to have this sort of work completed.
Frank & Victoria Maier
Very competitive quotation, professional and friendly approach. They completed the work in a very safe and considered manner, and cleaned up the site very well. Good tradesmen would recommend gladly.
Request a Quote
We would love to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. Please feel free to call us or send us an email using the form below.